Support the EPI staff, researchers, and volunteers who are sheltering in place at Costa Rica's Pacuare Reserve. Each night, they're putting in long hours, monitoring the beach, collecting data on nesting leatherbacks, and moving eggs safely to a hatchery. Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, this small group is the last line of defense for the leatherback sea turtles nesting at Pacuare Reserve. All proceeds from the purchase of this buff will be used to provide food and research materials to the turtle team. This neck gaiter can be used as a face shield, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• When used as a facemask, it can help limit respiratory droplets
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
Attention! The mask is intended to be used as an accessory. The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
Wolves in Winter Neck Gaiter